No not some political or position of a company or town. It came out of the UnExpected arena we call the Internet. It is called the Liebster Award which only exists on the internet and given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. (NOW FINDING IT IS FROM GERMAN LANGUAGE0) Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The person who Nominated me is SHERYL of https://sherylslight.wordpress.com/
Yes the award does change your outlook and attitude in the long run. Unlike you Sherly, I didn’t wake up to the news….actual found out about it from a comment you made on one of my blog posts towards the end of the day. Here lately I have be caught up with the Election process working in the Mail In Ballot dept, starting the Early Election come next week. Also will be at the local precinct as a poll worker. So with just afew followers on my blog I will get back to nominating others once this election stuff if over and done.
Do want to answer Sherly’s questions she gave me…so here goes.~
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Hands down would have to be the times spent up at Lake Havasu (on the California side) My step father at the time had friends who invited us up and after awhile we would spend the weekends and vacations there (grant you, this would be a 5 hour trip from home to the lake).
- Why did you start blogging? I have tried my hand at it a few times in the past but just couldn’t seem to keep up due to other things in life ~mostly moving place to place And now I seem to be more settled and (like an old women) set in my ways….can do more and know how to continue
- Who is your favorite actor? I’m no longer having any bit of feeling the “LOVE” for them anymore….most are fake….BUT STILL HAVE SOME I really wish were still here. Fave actor who no longer is with us would be Johnny of Dirty Dancing~ Patrick Swayze
- What is your favorite holiday? Don’t really do much for holiday now. Kids are gone and on their own. Most can agree, the holidays are now so commercial and blend into one another you don’t know what is what. Now I don’t believe in the HALLOWEEN one as much. The only celebration of that day would have to do with my mother having her birthday that day.
- If you could go anywhere all expenses paid, where would you go? Well that one has already taken place. Last year my son and his wife presented me with my first Grand SON . I have other grandkids (all girls) So when he asked if I would like to come to German to spend Christmas with him, his wife and the three kids and he would pay to get me there and back.
- What is your favorite music? Been an OLDIES fan for years. Grew up with mostly the Bubble Gum music. Watched the Jackson Five before Michael went solo. The Osmonds before Donny became part of the group.
- What is your favorite food to eat? Tuna ~ you can do loads of different things with a can of tuna
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go? SWEDEN ~ my mother’s parents are from Sweden. Would love to see the family country side.
- What positives have come out of the coronavirus for you? Well I am NOT sick, Don’t know anyone who actually had it. Tell you the truth, not much positives have come from this whole thing ….
- What would you tell your teenage self in a letter? You Will Make It To Old AGE
- If you could turn back time where would you go? The early mid 1970 during the period of getting out on my own and before mom died. Didn’t spend much time with her at the period due to the man she married (didn’t care for) and my learning my way around the world as an almost adult.
Well there you have it….actually could do some more post on some of these questions. I do promise to get back to the other part of this once we know the outcome of our future in NOV 2020